Are you a woman who has retired since 2012?

 Has your contributory pension been reduced as a result of  taking a break from work for example to raise children?

The State may have breached EU Law by cutting your entitlement

You may be entitled to a refund and an increased pension.

Feel free to contact us for a consultation. Contact 091 861382